Saturday, April 16, 2016

Welcome!


Hello and welcome!!

In this blog site you will find encouragement for the Christian life, DIY projects, and my work which  you may custom order. I hope it blesses your life!

Just use the links with the drop down menus to find what you are looking for or to browse around.
Feel free to contact me; I'd love to hear from you!

Here is a bit about me....

...My name is Noemi Sadler. I was born in the tiny town of Liberal, KS. There is much history for me there, both good and sad! Such is life. ;)

We currently reside in Colorado!

I am married to this crazy awesome man, Jeff Sadler.
He is a singer/songwriter/composer/worship leader and more!



You can find out more about our music here:
Building On Stone
~~Stay tuned for more as recording tends to fall lower on the priority list than we would like!~~

He also has some great blogs that you can find and recommend via these links:
     On the Rise
     {Great biblical information and personal lessons learned in life.}
     A City Unforsaken
     {A collection of biblical research and how it relates to us now.}
     Fluid Transit
     {Very helpful information if you use or plan to use light rail transportation and specifically in Denver, CO}
     Ballistic Linguistics
     {For the word nerds out there!}
     The Man's Soul: Taking it Back
     {A blog geared for men.}

Jeff and I are blessed to be raising and homeschooling four unique and incredible little people!
You will surely get to know more about them through my posts. ^_^



You are also welcome to follow my crafting FB page here:
Heart Echoes by Mimi



Come join us in this adventure as we hope to be able to relate to those around us and shower them with God's love and promises!

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21

Our life here on Earth is only temporary...we have much to look forward to!



No comments:

Post a Comment